The Marantz 2330B was produced from 1977 through 1979 at the height of the audio craze. As you probably already know Marantz built some of the best receivers offered during that time. This particular unit put out 130 watts per channel into 8 ohms. It also featured:
- A sensitive FM tuner
- A very selective AM tuner
- Low distortion preamplifier
- Two direct coupled power amplifiers on a single chassis
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.07%
- Power bandwidth: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Load impedance: 8 ohms
- Damping factor: 60
- Dimensions: 491 x 146 x 386mm
- Weight: 22.5kg
A Marantz 2330B recently sold (5-31-2011) for $800.00. It was in nearly mint condition and had just been serviced and worked perfectly.
An average 2330B will sell for around $400.00+ in decent working condition. $600-700 or more in very good working condition.
[phpbay keywords=”marantz 2330″ num=”3″ siteid=”1″ sortorder=”PricePlusShippingHighest” templatename=”default” paging=”true”]