Most vintage audio enthusiasts consider McIntosh equipment to be the top of the line. It is some of the best designed and best built audio equipment made during that time period. And, actually many would argue that you would have to spend thousands of dollars today on contemporary audio equipment in order to equal the performance of restored vintage McIntosh gear. McIntosh amplifiers are some of the most highly souhgt after vintage audio equipment around.
This is the McIntosh 1900 AM/FM solid state receiver. It was produced from 1973-1978 and had a list price of $949.00.
- Power output: 55W RMS into 4 or 8 Ohms
- Harmonic distortion: less than 0.20%
- Intermodulation distortion: less than 0.20%
- Damping factor: 59 across an 8 Ohm load
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Finish: front panel in anodized black and gold
- Weight: 14.97kg - 33 pounds
A McIntosh 1900 in good condition recently sold for $600 (6-8-2011). It had mild wear to the case and a couple lamp problems and one broken button.
|MCINTOSH 1900 FM AM RECEIVER|
Time Remaining: 14d 8h 38m
Buy It Now for only: $1,299.99
|Vintage McIntosh Mac 1900 Receiver RestoredMinty Cond w Wood Case|
Time Remaining: 6d 16h 9m
|McINTOSH MAC 1900 SOLID STATE RECEIVER WITH WOODEN BOX OWNERS MANUAL|
Time Remaining: 2d 6h 48m
Buy It Now for only: $699.00