The Yamaha CR-1020 was the younger brother of the Yamaha CR-3020 and CR-2020. It incorporated the trademark Yamaha styling with rectangular switches and white meter and dial faces.
The CR-1020 pu out 80 watts per channel and had a rated total harmonic distortion of 0.1%. It incorporated controls for Bass, Presence, Treble, Loudness, Volume and Balance. The rea panel included:
- AC Outlet Switched + Unswitched (2)
- Antenna Inputs: 300 ohm balanced, 75 ohm unbalanced, coaxial.
- AM Ferrite Bar Antenna
- Phono 1 + 2
- Tape 1 + 2 Playback + Record
- Dolby FM Adapter Input + output
- Coupler: On/Off
- Speaker Out A, Out B, Out C
The CR-1020 sells for about $500-$1000.