Introduced in 1978 by Sansui this is the Sansui G-6000. The G-6000 is a very well built receiver and has a very good phono section as well as tuner. It also had the following features:
- 65 Watts Per Channel into 8 ohms
- All Discrete DC Amp Design
- Two Phono Inputs and two Tape Monitors
- 4 Channel Adaptor
- Mic Input with level
- Dolby FM/de-emphasis Switch
- Tone Defeat Switch
- Subsonic and Hi Filters
- FM Muting and FM Stereo Switch
- Aux Input
- Seperate left and right Power Ouput Meters
- Tuning Signal Meter
- Strength Meter
A Sansui G-6000 in not mint but very good cosmetic condition sold for $413.00 on 5-19-2011. It had been cleaned inside and out and re-calibrated as well. As of 2019 the G-6000 sells for about $500 to $700.
Update: June 2023 a G-6000 sold for $1050.