The Marantz 2330B was produced from 1977 through 1979 at the height of the audio craze. As you probably already know Marantz built some of the best receivers offered during that time. This particular unit put out 130 watts per channel into 8 ohms. It also featured:
- A sensitive FM tuner
- A very selective AM tuner
- Low distortion preamplifier
- Two direct coupled power amplifiers on a single chassis
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.07%
- Power bandwidth: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Load impedance: 8 ohms
- Damping factor: 60
- Dimensions: 491 x 146 x 386mm
- Weight: 22.5kg
An average 2330B will sell for around $1500 in decent working condition. Over $2000 in very good working condition.
Update: Recent sale for $2100 on 8-2021. This receiver was in excellent condition and fully serviced with new LED lamps and a new wood case as well.